Why dont you people like Muslims? what do you hate about them? Why this much prejudice?

you people are SO prejudices. you sit over there thousands of miles away and you think that over here in Pakistan we still live in mud huts, and travel on horses. Dont you? Well people its time for you to grow up. Stop beleiving everything that you see on the news. Have some sense as well. I dont know wheer... show more you people are SO prejudices. you sit over there thousands of miles away and you think that over here in
Pakistan we still live in mud huts, and travel on horses. Dont you?

Well people its time for you to grow up.

Stop beleiving everything that you see on the news. Have some sense as well. I dont know wheer you people come up with so much hatred and prejudice against us. And you call yourselves educauted. ha!

a few bloody handful of people who THINK they are Muslims, do some thing, and you condemn all of us. billions and billions of us! just due to a bloody handful of people? wow. such an example of justice and fair play.

who was hitler. who was nepoleon. who runs IRA. who was the person in the news who kept his daughter prisoner for 18 years. were they Muslins? and yet i dont find any Musilm who calls all of you to be having incesteous relations.

but y not? if one apparently muslim person blows himself us and all of us are termed as terrorists, then y not you people??
Update: Benji Thats exactly what i am asking.

Y are we muslims generalised?
Update 2: a perfect example of prejudice mr.floppy. who told you that islam allows fathers to kill their daughters? Islam doesnt even like killing of your enemies. A Muslim cannot kill any other person watsoever. Its is allowed only and only when it is proven by court that another person killed your family member. And... show more a perfect example of prejudice mr.floppy.

who told you that islam allows fathers to kill their daughters?

Islam doesnt even like killing of your enemies. A Muslim cannot kill any other person watsoever. Its is allowed only and only when it is proven by court that another person killed your family member.
And then too you cannot kill that murderer yourself. Law will see to that.

So you see floppy we actually arent such a bunch of barbarians.
Update 3: And people i think that the question is mostly misunderstood. The point i am trying to make is maybe not conveyed to you properly. i am not having all of you accountable. The referenses that i made to hitler, or napoleon or to that idiot father was to make you understand that there are exceptions in EVERY... show more And people i think that the question is mostly misunderstood. The point i am trying to make is maybe not conveyed to you properly. i am not having all of you accountable.

The referenses that i made to hitler, or napoleon or to that idiot father was to make you understand that there are exceptions in EVERY religion. including yours. But we as muslims do not generalise you. and yet we get generised.

So the real question is why are we being picked on and generalised?
Update 4: Hugh the reason im 'Ranting' here, and the reason why i think most of you dislike Muslims is because i have been browsing yahoo answers since the past two hours and i havent found even a SINGLE poll where Muslims were liked. what do you say to that??? in most (if not all) of the polls, i found that... show more Hugh the reason im 'Ranting' here, and the reason why i think most of you dislike Muslims is because i have been browsing yahoo answers since the past two hours and i havent found even a SINGLE poll where Muslims were liked. what do you say to that???

in most (if not all) of the polls, i found that people didnt actually have any idea about us muslims AT ALL. and yet they are quick to condemn us. For example take the guy here who apparently thinks that 'killing daughters' is allowed in Islam. So you see now why i am so anxious to remove such misconceptions about us?
Update 5: THANK YOU SO MUCH gnostic.

You are the only one here who trully understands this question and my frusturation.
Update 6: RRR maybe you are right and i SHOULD edit my question to clearly say that ALL muslims so not support those 'handful' of terrorists.

And the 'news' i am taking about is BBC, CNN, and FOX. i havent seen it on Sky yet so i cant quote that.
Update 7: Michele K... as i said before the 'people' that i said before has been determined by yahoo answers. i have never met you, or any of the others that answered. The only way to find what they thought about us was through this site. And this was my intension when i opened this site. But i found that almost... show more Michele K... as i said before the 'people' that i said before has been determined by yahoo answers.

i have never met you, or any of the others that answered. The only way to find what they thought about us was through this site. And this was my intension when i opened this site.
But i found that almost each and every poll regarding Muslims termed them either as terrorists, or else was in some way against them. Search for these polls yourself and put yourself in my place, and you will see what i mean.

So if you think i am narrow minded to use the words 'you people', then please tell me what else to think? the only way i could understand what the people over there thought was through this forum. And the impression that it has given me is that in general, we are misrepresented and misunderstood.

Please view some polls regarding muslims, and tell me what you think.
Update 8: Michele.You wrote a Beautiful message but spoilt it in the end. Who told you that Prophet Mohammad was "also in favor of killing enemies of Islam and Mohammed was in favor of robbing these caravans from Mekkah, when Mekkah was still in the hands of his opponents"? Again not so much knowledge as... show more Michele.You wrote a Beautiful message but spoilt it in the end.

Who told you that Prophet Mohammad was "also in favor of killing enemies of Islam and Mohammed was in favor of robbing these caravans from Mekkah, when Mekkah was still in the hands of his opponents"?

Again not so much knowledge as prejudice.

I recommend you to read the book "Islamic Studies", which is in the course of GCE O-LEVELS. It has been written by a Christian scholar in Oxford University.

In it, it is CLEARLY mentioned that when the Prophet lived in Medina, the Jews of Medina got unprecedented security and prosperity.
ALSO when Makkah was won, those who surrendered weren’t harmed at all. In fact no woman or child, or elderly person was killed at that time at all.

This book has been written by a Christian author so you needn’t be afraid of its authenticity.

Also I DO NOT say that every Muslim is correct, or that he is a model of good humanity.
But what I AM saying is that not all of us are bad
39 answers 39