Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Where is the closest fried chicken franchise or greasy spoon to the Denver Cow Palace?

I will be there late October for the festivities and will need a "fix" of greasy, fried food. I hear it has been banned.

• gone
    Best Answer

You hear wrong. Ever been to Denver? You will find it interesting. If you get a chance. Roam Colorado. It is a very beautiful place. People come to Colorado to heal their minds, spirit and body. You may find it useful. If you are a lowlander, Take it easy for a couple of days. Some find it difficult to acclimate to the altitude. Drinking plenty of water helps.

Try Obama's Fried Chicken and Flip Flops slicked out chicken its full of grease to prime you for after the elections!

if you were planning on coming for the DNC, you'd miss it - and if you are serious, the Rocky Mountain Diner on 18th and Champa has some of the best fried chicken around.

Two Blocks down, from the Cow palace take a right, big red house on the hill They're bootlegging it . . eat good my friend.

I'll bet you get a real thrill from race-baiting questions, right?

You probably use them to compensate for other emotional deficiencies....