How to search my old friend? His details Sanjay Kumar, studied Railway School Kazipet;Civil Eng KITS Warangal

My name is Deepu. I am looking for a friend who studied with me in South Central Railway High School Kazipet, Andhra Pradesh, India. His name is Sanjay Kumar. His father was in South Central Railways, Mechanical division. His caste perhaps was Vishwakarma. Their native place was Jabalpur. He did his Civil Engineering from Kakatiya Institutue of Technology (KITS), Waranagal from 1985-89. We are trying to get in touch with him for a get togethet w.r.t 25 years (Silver Jubilee) of our passing out from Railway High School Kazipet. Those on the know how to trace friends on the net please help, or those who know him please give his contact details and also pass on the message to him. Contact me at nsdeepu@yahoo.co.in

Favorite Answer

There's this website called people search but you have to pay to get his phone number and address.

• knoell

lol, no longer something is incorrect with being #a million, judt that communities won't be able of maintain it in recent times. its an extremely heat seat to occupy. Bopara could settle for yet another danger, one danger isn't adequate. i does not be suprised in the event that they enable him play all 3 fits purely to furnish him adequate time to be assessed in the #3 spot. in the event that they desperate to bypass over him, they could bypass fo one greater bowler, that being Finn. In that way they could be having many bolwers to objective and get 20 wickets which they could no longer in the final attempt. this could sell Bresnan, huge and swan one place up the battibng order. In that way England could be balanced. AB's protecting wasn't undesirable in any respect, and wasn't wonderful the two. So I see him taking part in the subsequent nevertheless as a keeper and which will recommend no transformations for South africa. in the event that they win, expert some transformations for the perfect pastime, those being Tami Tsolekile taking the protecting responsibilities and considered one of Duminy and Rudolph to take a seat down out. South Africa is able to be #a million, make no mistake approximately that

Hello my name is KOLAWOLE I school at kwara state college of education, ore chapter, but I'm here looking for my femal friend. She didn't school but lean Female saloon at esie kwara state in area of Ifelodun, but we've lost our contact since 2010 black in complexion

If you search on facebook you may be able to find him but you'll need an account to do it

I found my friends their aswell so it's worth a try

http://searchservice.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...

are any of those him?

you can also change the age groupingg......