Sachin asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 decade ago

what is the defination of love?

defination not anything else

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The answer to this question depends on your cultural background and your reason and point of reference in asking the question. Love is definable in many different ways. Perhaps the best that can be said defining love by any person is I know it when I see it feel it or hear of it.

• 1 decade ago

Between a boy and a girl?

Definition: A profoundly tennder, passionate affection for another person.

• 1 decade ago

Love is some thing that cannot be expained.

A state of mind that makes you happy just by thinking abt them.

Miss them when they are not with you.

Love makes you do what the loved one wants.

• 1 decade ago

i define love as a total committment to an imperfect person.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

we cannot give exact answer in some scentece to this question.But it is a feeling.

there are three kind of love

(1) philia

(2) agapa

(3) erose

philia is a love b/w blood relatives eg:love b/w mother and son,b/w brothers..................etc

agapa is a unrequitted love.we do not expect anythin back in this love.we can give example fore it as love b/w techer and students.

erose is love for sex eg: love of teenegers to glamourus film actress.

but love to wife or lover may be ohilia and erose or may be a three kind of love.

• 1 decade ago

Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things; believes all things; hopes all things; endures all things.

• Neil M
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Finding that perfect partner that you could live the rest of your life with. Accept their foibles and idiosyncrasies and create new life you both can enjoy and cherish. Theres no formula, trust your instincts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I define it as sexual energy or Kundalini, the power that brings and moves everything in existence. : )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Love (verb) - Putting someone else's needs and happiness before your own.

• 1 decade ago

the feeling that connects u with another person or thing and it's hard to sepperate from that person / thing. it can never be broken if it's true. it comes from the bottom of the hart and it will only connect with another person if that other person feels the same.

(it ussually connects you with another person, not thing)

I hope i helped u!

XD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.