kait K asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

ive been thinking maybe the goverment set it up that the twin towers be demolished but how do i find evidence?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Members of the Bush Administration (The Neocons) not only knew we were going to get attacked, on September 11, 2001; not only allowed it to happen; but were the driving force in organizing and providing financial backing for the attack. It's about controlling the Middle East's oil and selling more weapons, while impoverishing America. It wouldn't be the first time a country has gone into financial ruins trying to fund an unjust war.

You seem like a person who really wants to know the truth and can handle the details necessary to get the job done. It is complex, but their is plenty of incriminating evidence available for those who can muster the stomach and courage to look at it. The following is a summary of some Internet research I conducted a few years ago. The who and the whys are just as incredible to research, but first you must get past WHAT REALLY HAPPENED on 9/11.

_____________________________...

WORLD TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS

The World Trade Center buildings were brought down by controlled demolition after being attacked by aircraft. The only evidence our government provided that Osama confessed to the crime is fake. Most every video, taken of the towers, show explosive squibs just before the towers imploded. Traces of the explosive "Thermate" was also found at ground zero. Need proof of this, see the evidence at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhFJ1...

PENTAGON

There is also strong evidence to support a Douglas A-3 Skywarrior armed with a missile hit the Pentagon. Witnesses say, the U.S. military secretly had Raytheon Co. refit an A-3 Skywarrior with new jet engines, a missile, and a Global Hawk guidance system, just prior to 9/11. Both the jet engine housing as well as a "front end rotor head", found at the crash site, have been identified as belonging to a Pratt & Whitney JT8D jet engine; supporting the witnesses claim. This engine does not fit the commercial Boeing 757 that is said to have hit the Pentagon.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnSrg...

FLIGHT 93

United Airlines Flight 93 did not crash as a result of a struggle between the passengers and the alleged hijackers, but in fact was shot down by the North Dakota Air Guards flying F-16's. On orders from Adjutant General Mike Haugen of the State of North Dakota and in opposition to V.P. Cheney's stand down orders, Major Rick Gibney spotted the airline flying by remote control, headed toward Washington D.C. and shot it down. This is why debris, including human remains, rained on areas several miles away from the Shanksville, PA crash site.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhKmC...

• 1 decade ago

Whether or not the towers were also mined (and I do not believe that they were; they took too long to come down) it is beyond doubt that planes were crashed into the buildings. Too many people saw it happen, and there are too many videos extant for there to be doubt.

Unless the US government could set up a gang of Muslims to fly aircraft into the towers without anyone passing the information on, then the conspiracy theory is nonsense.

Men might (and some do) take part in suicide operations for reasons of religion, patriotism or other ideology. It is hard to imagine any reward which could persuade a group to commit public suicide in support of a nation and a regime which they dislike.

You mention finding evidence. This is wise; all our beliefs should be evidence-based. Why not accept the abundant evidence which already exists, showing that the towers were demolished by a Muslim terrorist group?

• 3 years ago

i'm in the united kingdom or maybe I observed the planes fly into the homes on television. As I comprehend it, the twin Towers collapsed by way of fact their frames lost structural capability after a time by way of warmth of the hearth. as quickly as one floor, on the point the airplane has flown into, collapses onto the single decrease than, the subsequent floor greater or much less right this moment fails, inflicting the domino efect so appalling on television. Skyscrapers are designed so as that in the event that they fail they give way vertically: it could have been even worse if that they had toppled over sideways. It should be posible to demolish them vertically on the tip of their common lives. I bear in mind analyzing that to guard weight the twin Towers have been built of aluminium, it rather is very flamable at severe temperatures, which includes those at which plane kerosene burns. A steel shape will possibly no longer have collapsed in a similar way: the Empire State construction has survived impression from a airplane. it rather is obviously substantial by way of fact it implies we desire no longer sense that skyscrapers are inherently risky. there's no longer something in the pictures I even have seen of the give way of the twin Towers to make me think of this replaced into no longer commonly by way of impression of the two airliners.

• 1 decade ago

Watch "9/11 coincidences" on youtube

those videos use live interviews and evidence to tell you how 9/11 could have been an inside job

some people believe it some don't you just have to decide for yourself :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well don't think u can find evidence but u gotta gather knowledge of why?

they did it to cutt off trade and make money .. and another way to go to war with iraq why do u think they still can't find bin laden? or is it sadamm one of those two I know one is dead anyways they were in on it and got payed for it and hiding out sumwhere.. and george bush is just getting money out of it.. getting money out of killing innocent people that got betrayed by they're leader! and yes the twin towers were planed cause the planes hit top and the heat and explosion couldn't cause a building that big to collapse till dust? they planted bombs and waited for the right time..

be prepared for the worst!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Call the government and ask them. They must tell the truth at all times. It's the law.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did you figure that all out by yourself? There is a movement of people who believe there to be a conspiracy about most big events. Sometimes, with good reason to believe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

aside from the nonsense that comes out of Willie Nelson or Rosie O' Donnell's mouth, there is no evidence.

• 1 decade ago

Don't even bother as there is NO EVIDENCE.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.