ㄨ雌 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我寫一篇英文範例作文

題目為 我的暑假計畫

不可少於200字 要分成兩段

請符合高一生的暑假計畫

需用英文書寫

請各位大大供我參考

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My summer vacation plan

I have planned to visit Singapore during summer vacation as I have heard a lot about this garden city.

Singapore is a small but green and beautiful city. It has 4 major races and they are Chinese, Malay, Indian and the minority. It really surprises me to hear that they can live in harmony and there is no war between them. Everyone live in the same community and serve the national service together. The official language in Singapore is English therefore there is no language barrier between different races. However you will be surprise that some Malay or Indian could speak Mandarin or even Hokkien ( 臺語).

Singapore is small but a very efficient country. There isn’t much traffic jam as they have uses the ERP system to control the flow of traffic. ERP is a system whereby car is fitted with an IU and cash card that whenever they pass by an ERP gantry certain amount of money is deducted from the cash card. The ERP gantry unlike the toll station in Taiwan is not man by anyone, it look like an overhead bridge and all are control by electronic therefore there is no need for car to slow while passing through it.

I hope that I enjoyed myself in Singapore as I will taste different foods from different races and I think I will be going lot to learn a lot from this small country.