Messi, Beckham, or Ronaldo?

Rate them from most overated-1 overated but fine-2 and underated-3

Update:

Cristiano Ronaldo** from Manchester and Portugal sorry.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Eazy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

David Beckham- 1 (very overrated and people live off what he was 8 years ago, US media inflates him too much as well as himself when he's a regular MLS player with a famous name but no more good football. In my opinion, Landon Donovan is the best player in LA Galaxy, not David Beckham, and I don't think Landon Donovan is a World Class Player. Does he have good free kicks? Sure, but I don't think he's the best at that either, the king of freekicks is Juninho for anyone who knows football. There's a list of better free kickers before David Beckham. Just to name some, you have Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Riquelme, Nakamura, Marquez, Henry, Del Piero, that's just some in my opinion who are better than Beckham. There's your answer about Beckham.)

Cristiano Ronaldo- 2 (overrated, but an OK player, not the best but a good player, only thing that in my opinion is wrong with C. Ronaldo is that he dives and complains too much, and also that he tries to overdo things too much, some of his plays don't require a bycicle or fancy moves, it's just simple enough to pass but that's one thing he also lacks, he needs to pass the ball more. He needs to learn that he plays for Manchester United, not think that Manchester United play for him.)

Lionel Messi- 3 (Definetly in the top 3 players in the world right now, depending on what he does on the field, he's just complete, knows when to pass, knows when to dribble past defenders, and knows when to score. He doesn't try to overdo things as another player on this list does. And I think we know who I'm talking about.)

• 1 decade ago

Ronaldo - 2 Beckham - 1 Messi - 1

• 1 decade ago

If you are talking about Cristiano Ronaldo then he is the most overated

Beckham is the 2nd

and Messi is the least overrated

• 1 decade ago

Messi-2

Beckham-3

Ronaldo-1

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

1-Beckham isn't even that good. PPl see him as the best in the world, but he isn't even top 50. He can curve the ball and make it look pretty, but that doesn't make him a top footballer.

2-Ronaldo- He is seen as the best and is the best

2-Messi-Top 5 player in the world

• 1 decade ago

Messi 2

Beckham 2

C.Ronaldo 1

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Messi 2

Beckham 2

Ronaldo 1

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Messi-1

Beckham-2

Ronaldo- 2

• 1 decade ago

messi 2

beckham 2

ronaldo 3

• 1 decade ago

messi-2

beckham-2

c. ronaldo-1

Source(s): my opinion
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.