Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Serj Tankian or Scars on Broadway?

When System of a Down broke up Serj did a solo album and Daron and John are doing Scars on Broadway.(Album out on July 29) What Band is better.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • BOOM
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scars On Broadway!!! I love Serj and Elect the Dead was a good album, but from the live performances I've seen so far and their debut single "They Say", Scars sounds better to me.

Serj's music, I had to take a few listens before it really grew on me. Scars, on the other hand, was an instant love for me :] Their music is just more exciting, in my opinion. I can't wait for their album, then I'll know for sure.

Bitter:sweet has a new song out right now though with Serj on it called "Drama" and it's pretty damn good. I can't stop listening to it. :] There's two versions though...the one with Serj is MUCH better, his voice just makes good songs even better! :]

Source(s): My ears.
  • MidnaX
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Scars on Broadway.

I like both really but Scars has a more rock sound and I like that. Some of Serj's songs I don't really care for.

But System of a Down owns all. x]

• I like the song "They Say" much better than any of Serjs recent album. But I like Serjs' voice better than darons'.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Serj hands down

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Serj Tankian!!

• 1 decade ago

I like both. Ill have to wait to hear the entire Scars album before I decide, though.

• 1 decade ago

Serj!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.