Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Serj Tankian or Scars on Broadway?

When System of a Down broke up Serj did a solo album and Daron and John are doing Scars on Broadway.(Album out on July 29) What Band is better.

• BOOM
    Favorite Answer

Scars On Broadway!!! I love Serj and Elect the Dead was a good album, but from the live performances I've seen so far and their debut single "They Say", Scars sounds better to me.

Serj's music, I had to take a few listens before it really grew on me. Scars, on the other hand, was an instant love for me :] Their music is just more exciting, in my opinion. I can't wait for their album, then I'll know for sure.

Bitter:sweet has a new song out right now though with Serj on it called "Drama" and it's pretty damn good. I can't stop listening to it. :] There's two versions though...the one with Serj is MUCH better, his voice just makes good songs even better! :]

Source(s): My ears.
  • MidnaX

Scars on Broadway.

I like both really but Scars has a more rock sound and I like that. Some of Serj's songs I don't really care for.

But System of a Down owns all. x]

• I like the song "They Say" much better than any of Serjs recent album. But I like Serjs' voice better than darons'.

Serj hands down

Serj Tankian!!

I like both. Ill have to wait to hear the entire Scars album before I decide, though.

Serj!!!!