Caserta and Maddaloni

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Caserta = Kah-sehr-tàh

Maddaloni = Mahd-dah-lòh-nee

stress your voice where I've marked the accent

the double D of Maddaloni must be pronounced (something like in pudding , just a bit stronger) by marking yr voice

Source(s): I'm Italian
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Caserta = Kah-sair-tah

Maddaloni = Mah-dah-lone-ee

• mandy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Open O appears like in 'short' Closed O " " in 'pass' Open E " " in 'sand' Closed E " " in 'men' (no longer guy) Examples: in Italian exists some words that we write interior the comparable way yet stated in a different way, it is as a results of the fact the mark (we don't use it, yet you will hit upon it on each dictionary). word: è is an E open, é is an E closed: right here for you: Botte with the open O (plural of Botta) potential 'Blows' Botte " " closed O potential 'Barrel' Colla " " open O potential 'Glue' colla " " closed O potential 'with the', (colla it,s a contraction of con l. a.=with the, and l. a. is an editorial in a sing.femin. variety). Perchè is the way we ask (Why) and answer (because of the fact), this word has the two the Es, open and closed. the 1st is closed and the 2d is open. some undemanding policies of the Italian language: word ending in O is male and the plural lead to I (like in see) " " in A is woman " " " in E (like in men) The adjectif end with the comparable vocal of the issue. Examples: sing.male 'nuovo amico' (co=coh)(new chum)(he) plur.male 'nuovi amici' (ci=chee) (new friends)(they) sing.fem. 'nuova amica' (ca=kah)(new chum)(she) plur.fem. 'nuove amiche' (che=keh) (new friends)(they the ladies). There are some words ending in E interior the sing.male variety and that all of them lead to I interior the plur.male variety. 'Male' sing. of 'undesirable, or Evil' will become 'Mali' 'Bads or Evils'. interest: all of the international says 'Bravo!' everytimes. as a replace we are saying Bravo, Bravi, Brava and brave. Ciao.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.