Please help me understand what is AGP to PCE-e bridge chip.?

i found this information on the internet: GeForce 7600 GS On March 22, 2006, Nvidia announced the immediate availability of the GeForce 7600 GS GPU targeted at the low-mid end. This new GPU will officially assume the place of the GeForce 6600 GT which has been around for quite some time. The AGP version was... show more i found this information on the internet:

GeForce 7600 GS
On March 22, 2006, Nvidia announced the immediate availability of the GeForce 7600 GS GPU targeted at the low-mid end. This new GPU will officially assume the place of the GeForce 6600 GT which has been around for quite some time.

The AGP version was introduced in July 21, 2006. According to Nvidia, this card is identical to the PCI-e version other than the interface. In addition, the AGP version uses Nvidia's AGP-PCIe bridge chip.

I HAVE ONLY pci and AGP slots but NOT PCI-e slots. Is this video card compatible with my computer?

ALSO i have this chip:

VIA KM400
VIA VT8237