If you could tell someone something without fear of being judged would you open up to a complete stranger?

Favorite Answer

I think I would. I'm one of those kind of people who could sorta just sit down on a park bench and tell someone my life story. I mean I think I am. But sometimes thats just how we meet people by talking and getting to know them first. We shouldnt be afraid to be judged, and yet in this life, we are going to be judged. The way you want to be, is the way you should be. Being the person you are is how you look at yourself. You get to know this person you are, and you have to love yourself. When you've found the love for yourself, you can love others. So my answer is yes, I sure would =)

I do because I am in school to become a psychologist--therapist. It feels nice to speak with other but I would limit the information I would disclose to others.

This is one of the reasons I am here--trying to help others even if some get upset at what I say my only intention is to try to help them; the truth at times make us feel a bit discomfortable. Interesting Q

Source(s): me, a future psychologist

People do it everyday.

It's called psychotherapy.

~M~