Is the store Game Stop Still open?

i have 240$ worth of playstation crap i dont need so i'll trade it in for and iPod Nano and Wii Fit

i have the latest black thin one how much is that worth with cords and i have some games

Favorite Answer

Yes they are still open depending on where you live. You may not get 240 dollars worth of stuff. They tend to drop there prices i traded in my playstation 2 and i only got 50 bucks...

yes, but if you have 240 worth when you walk out youll only have 150 probabley cause they rip you off

Yes it's still open. They bought EBgames I believe. Go to their website's store locator to find one near you. And you don't just need to go to GameStop to sell in your games, pretty much any video game selling store will buy them. Well not Target and stuff, but if the store is only for video games they will probably take it off your hands!

Source(s): http://www.gamestop.com/ The store locator link is on the top right.

The store by me is normally open until 9pm

yeah near me i have 3 gamestops one closes at 9:00pm one closes at 8:30pm and the last on closes at 10:00pm so it varys depending on locations

It's business as usual at thier Houston stores!!!

Yes.

yes it is. I have about 5 around where i live, lol.

Source(s): really, i do have 5 of those stores around where i live. :D

yes it is still open

yeah, at least in miami it is.