Rib eye steak anatomy question?

Ok, wow, i just grilled and eat some of the best steak ive ever had---the general consensus concerning steaks. BUT, the outter edge of meat on the rib eye was the most succulent, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth piece of meat i ever stuck in my mouth.....is there any way i can get more of the edge of the rib eye meat... show more Ok, wow, i just grilled and eat some of the best steak ive ever had---the general consensus concerning steaks. BUT, the outter edge of meat on the rib eye was the most succulent, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth piece of meat i ever stuck in my mouth.....is there any way i can get more of the edge of the rib eye meat (the meat around the the center round part)---and about the round center part---its more tough and not as good as the edge meat. I know theres a name for that center round part do you know what it is? i guess, to clear it up i have 2 questions:
1) Is there a name for the edge part of the rib eye and can i get more of it?
2) And what is the name of the center round part of the rib eye which is not as good.
well maybe one more question:
is the porterhouse steak any better than the rib eye?
thanks!