Is lebanon even an Arab country?

j just arrived to lebanon and I swear to god Its no different than America. Their cultures and traditions are European, even though they are muslims, they wear western clothes (mini-skirts, bikinis, etc.). Actually, I they dress MORE western than us. In America we have girls who wear fish net stalkings and most of... show more j just arrived to lebanon and I swear to god Its no different than America. Their cultures and traditions are European, even though they are muslims, they wear western clothes (mini-skirts, bikinis, etc.). Actually, I they dress MORE western than us. In America we have girls who wear fish net stalkings and most of their breasts are visible and they are usually considered prostitutes, BUT in LEBANON, it is normal to dress lyk this and are not considered prostitutes. They celebrate Christmas, valentines, etc. even thought theyre muslim. BUT THEY ARE SOOO AMERICANIZED. THEY are sooo open that they even have gay communities. They have very cool night clubs and bars.(I even thought that alcohol was banned from the middle-east but i was wrong)
Why is lebanon sooo Open than other arab countries?
Oh, and their men are SMOKIN HOT!!!
Ive been to Italy, Greece, Spain, but the hottest guys I saw were Lebanese...!!