Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

why did Raafidah(shias) attack Muslims Hujjaj in Makkah? by Khomaini orders?

Update:

Rawafid(shias) started to make violence things against Peacful Muslims in Hajj i don't know which year but it's Old since Khomaini time

Update 2:

Anti Ignorance sorry i can't translate it and it's Old so it's not good Quality

nice name btw

Update 3:

Chuck : they are not Muslims they have their Own beliefs and its so Against Islam they have their Own religion it's shias and Muslims

i give you an excuse while some people consider shias as Muslims and thats one of the bad things will happen

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Its v obvious,make sense

The enmity Iran showed for Saudi Arabia is not just the enmity due to geographical boundries,

But the boundries which r exist in their Basic Aqaeed .

Shias love Shirk bidah ,grave worshiping and cursing Sahaba specially first two caliphs.,Saudis r oposite in this regard.

They follow Tawheed and Sunnah and love Abu Bakr & Umar (RA)

Direct from the lions mouth ,u can read ,what KHOMAINI said

KHOMEINI'S DECLARATION

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ...

when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols

(Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

(Ayatullah Khomeini of Iran, while addressing a message for a youth rally).

Khomeinism and Islam,

page 8 by Abu Rehan Farooqi

Here is a brief, what happened ,in 1986 during Haj ,innocent Hujjaj got killed by peace lover Iranian

Part #1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part #2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Incident of The Hajj Season of 1406 (1986):

on the 3rd day of Dhu Al Hijjah of 1406 H (1986 AD), the Saudi customs in King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah has succeeded in failing an attempt to smugle 51 Kilograms of C4 high explosives which has been detained with Iranian Pilgrims whom came on the Iranian flight no.3169 from Asfahan

the Saudi Customs usually investigate all the luggage , but when the customs officer (named Sa'ad) emptied the first Iranian bag he noticed that its heavier than what its supposed to be . Then he have discovered that the base of the bag is of thick wood board that seems to be suspicious . They discovered it was two peices of wood been glued to each other and after opening them , there is a suspecious sticky white substance in the center which appeared later to be the C4 high explosives . The Saudi Customs found out that all Iranian luggage (94~95 bags) contain the same wooden boards which contains the C4 HE and the sum weight of it is 51 KG's .

on the Video , a Chemical expert speaks about the C4 specifications and shows how it was hidden in the Iranian luggage . Then a Saudi Police officer shows an experiment on detonating 1 kilogram only of the C4 high explosive in two cars.

For more detail u can visit the site

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/iran/TMB55I6TVC17...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Typical wahabi blames everything on the Shia.

The facts: The Shia, mostly Iranians, being anti-American, started a peaceful march to protest against American imperialism along with whatever people wanted to march with them. The wahabi Saudi government, being slaves of the Americans and enemies to Islam started attacking the pilgrims and beating them up and shooting them. It is very clear that was how it happened because people in the state of ihram, on hajj, do not carry weapons or beat people up but police and soldiers have weapons. May Allah curse the people who start wars in makkah, La'natullah alal Kufar fee al hukumah al Su'oodiyah and Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah.

• because it's their message to erase Islam for the face of the earth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Muslims have been killing each other all through History.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ooooooooooo look how bad we shi'as are!!!

there. now did that make you happy? did you accomplish whatever you were trying to do? or are you looking for more people to agree with you? whats it gonna be?

• pictures too fuzzy and I dont understand arabic

• 1 decade ago

i agree with shadow.

Source(s): ex sunni
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LIVE IN FOOL'S PARADISE

ONE DAY WE ALL HAVE TO DIE.

ALLAH KNOWS THE TRUTH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.