MLS transfer window...?

when does the transfer window open in MLS? and what transactions do you think will be made?

Favorite Answer

I actually follow the MLS as much as I can and go to about half of the FD Dallas home games, but am not sure how the whole transfer window works. I have heard that Taylor Twellman (Revolution) really wants to try and play EPL. He tried in January and could not get everything worked out and might try again, but has had some injury lately. Rumors have included Kenny Cooper and I even heard Brian Ching once. The players have to secure a work visa before they can play abroad, so that would also come into play. (Takes about 6 months to get) I have not seen anything yet about foreign players coming to the MLS this summer, but some older surprises always come up. Here are the windows as far as I know:

USA.

Primary Window is January 15 – April 15

Secondary Window is June 15 – August 15

Europe

Primary Window is July 1st – August 31st

Secondary Window is January 1st – January 31st

Source(s): Here is the MLS COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT between the league and players: http://www.mlsplayers.org/files/collective_bargain...

Transfer Window Open

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

MLS transfer window...?

Source(s): mls transfer window: https://shortly.im/fIFYx

It opens on July 16th Rojas signed with the Red Bulls , Mcbride is involved in a 3 way trade mcbride to fire ruiz to toronto conde to the galaxy Huckerby to San Jose Dickov to Toronto Josh Wolff went to the wizards already. Then Jaqua and kasey Keller apear likely to go to Seattle next year

the most logical answer. I would like to see what everyone else mentioned but truly, the only chance here that we have is Ze roberto which leaves Bayer this summer or christian Veiri. Both would prob be snapped up by the Galaxy.