Ladies Please Help?

Buddy at work suggested I meet one of his fiance's freinds. He told me she is really sweet and very attractive but she is tired of dating "boring" guys. So he gives me her number and I call her, we chatted for only a few minutes but I must say I was impressed with her tone, attitude, and just the ease... show more Buddy at work suggested I meet one of his fiance's freinds. He told me she is really sweet and very attractive but she is tired of dating "boring" guys. So he gives me her number and I call her, we chatted for only a few minutes but I must say I was impressed with her tone, attitude, and just the ease of the conversation. We kinda texted each other a couple times over the holiday weekend. I have never been part of a "setup" like this and wanted to ask, when I call her back do I suggest drinks? dinner?etc? I dont want to seem desperate but I think she is cute and sweet. Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated as to the venue of our meeting as well as any tips for not to be "boring" but not obnoxius.

Thanks
Update: im in manhattan
31 answers 31