I am going to be watching 2 children ages 6 weeks and 3 yrs. in the state of ARKANSAS! Full time, 7 am to 6 pm

What should I charge???

Favorite Answer

Long hours, hard job, huge responsibility. Its gotta be well paid. This will be a very challenging demanding role and must be rewarded as such. Not just anyone can do this. Children need stability and to keep someone in this role a good reward is required otherwise the children will be forever having to adapt to the new carers ideas of child care. Ultimately damaging the fragile nurture of the child's mind and their sense of security. Good luck, it must be a great feeling if you can master this delicate and talented job.

• for the 2 children 6 weeks I would charge $17 a day and the other $14 it's all day each kid-your feeding them and it's a big liability with small babies-be careful.

I'd say 100/day. That way if they go over or under it isn't a real big deal. That is an 11 our day, so that is a long time!