Condom help/how do we have safe sex without a condom?

My girlfriend and i are pretty sexually active. She uses birth control, and we do NOT use condoms because she claims that they really irritate her vagina. Its not the latex, but its the lubricant that is on all of the condoms that really makes it unpleasant for her (we know this for sure because we tried the... show more My girlfriend and i are pretty sexually active. She uses birth control, and we do NOT use condoms because she claims that they really irritate her vagina. Its not the latex, but its the lubricant that is on all of the condoms that really makes it unpleasant for her (we know this for sure because we tried the lubricant alone one time).

We have gone through around 5 pregnancy scares so far, and i just cant take it anymore. She does not take her birth control right all the time, so it really decreases its effectiveness. This last one was really serious (she is okay though), and im finally putting my foot down about this.

So my question is, how do we have sex with a condom if she has this very annoying reaction to it? Or how do we have safe sex without a condom (i always pull out and never make a mistake with that, but i heard thats not even that effective.

Thanks in advance.
Update: Yeah i have not once seen a condom that was not lubricated. And i just want to ask you guys to stop getting on my case all rudely about this, the reason i am here is asking for help because i know its not safe and not the right thing to do. You dont need to lecture me about how its bad, because that is why i am... show more Yeah i have not once seen a condom that was not lubricated.

And i just want to ask you guys to stop getting on my case all rudely about this, the reason i am here is asking for help because i know its not safe and not the right thing to do. You dont need to lecture me about how its bad, because that is why i am here to begin with.