Who thinks Alex deserved to win Australias next top model?

Please if you liked Demelza then don't post your comments here because this is yahoo answers and I want answers not comments, plus reasons why you thought Alex deserved the title instead of Demelza would be nice.

Alamela Rowan was my fave, she was such a lady, Demelza was awful to her

Favorite Answer

OMGG i hatee demelza, she was soo immature and had no knowledge of the actual industry compare to Alex. She was a horrible person to Alamela no one should be treated like that. I'm so annyoed I have no idea who even voted for Demelza to win, f**king idots, she isn't even that pretty she hasn't even got straight teeth, even though I didn't like Alex that much she still dereved to win the competition more than Demelza, I wanted Samantha to win because she was the best or Caris they derserved it because the competition is about growing as a person and as a model and they both did that. But Demelza was the least deserving out all them to win!

um, i think demelza was alot more pretty,

however, demelza was the the biggest, fakest cow ever.

im 16, and i do not act like that.

although, i didn't particulary think alex was that good and her personality also was a bit rotten,

however, she was a lot better then demelza.

i think sam should have one! or caris!

but it's ok about sam because she has been hired by pricillas agency and is the face of little joe, a fashion brand whos fashion models are included in vogue.

and so many people hate demelza so i doubt she will do good.

and she has copped so much since winning about her bullying, so it kinda sucks for her anyways

hehe :D

Demelza is a pretty looking model though her personality is horrible and they were meant to look for someone with confidence, maturity and take on anything that was ahead of them. It was horrible that she won, she's such a *****. Alex looks nice person though i've never watched the show so i wouldn't know much ^^

I know this probably doesn't answer your question but I dont think either of them deserved to win. Demelza winning is going to promote bullying, and Alex winning is promoting surgery. It is obvious that Sam should have won, as she is already signed by Priscilla, and it is clear her career is going to go much furthur than either Alex or Demelza.

I think Alex should have won out of her and Demelza...

however I actually think none of them should have won!

I really liked Alyce as she had an other-worldly, doll-like quality, which is the model "look" of the moment.

But still, out of the final two, Alex was much better. She looks way more professional and high-fashion. Demelza was just average average average.

i actually choose Tahnee to win. Cassie is terrible, she has a foul walk, undesirable enamel, could be a foul place sort for youthful ladies, with the way she smokes like a chimney, and being sixteen and engaged to a 25 365 days previous, thats only incorrect, She additionally can not look to administration her thoughts that properly. the different judges would think of she is the bees knees, yet i do no longer think of Sarah quite likes her that plenty. flow Tahnee.

you can can watch tv there wow