If i was todownload games to my ipod nano but the games require 5 and 5.5 g and i have a 8 will it harm it?

Will ir harm my i pod nano? these are the insturnections i got form embiloez./something liek that.1o points!! Before you start, identify what type of iPod you have. Go to the "Music" menu on your iPod. If you see "Search" at the bottom, you have a 5.5g. If you don't see search, you... show more Will ir harm my i pod nano? these are the insturnections i got form embiloez./something liek that.1o points!!

Before you start, identify what type of iPod you have. Go to the "Music" menu on your iPod. If you see "Search" at the bottom, you have a 5.5g. If you don't see search, you have a 5g.

Installation Instructions
Step 1: Extract the ZIP file.
Step 2: Plug in your iPod. Make sure it is enabled for disk use, and the "Do Not Disconnect" logo is flashing.
Step 3: Open up your iPod in "My Computer". Enable hidden files and folders in "Folder Options".
Step 4: Open up the "iPod_Control" folder.
Step 5: Paste the folder into the "iPod_Control" folder.
Step 6: Open up iPodWizard (it's a standalone file, no need to install)
Step 7: Change the edit mode to "Firmware File".
Step 8: Click "Open Firmware" and choose either "5g Firmware.bin" or "5.5g Firmware.bin" based on weather you have a 5g or a 5.5g iPod. If you choose the wrong one, you will have to boot into disk mode and restore your iPod. (Download the firmware from http://www.emobilez.com/ipod/firmware/ )
Step 9: Click "Write to iPod"
Step 10: Follow the instructions on the screen. Eject the iPod when it is done.
Step 11: Reset your iPod by holding in the center button and play/pause button until the apple logo appears
Step 12: Go to Extras > Games on your iPod, choose your game, and enjoy.

--------------------
-Brought To You By!-
-eMobilez.com Team!-
--------------------