Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

straighteners?

Do small salon quality straigtheners work the best? I didn't get it from the grocery store. I don't really remember where I got it. But its from Talaver. I don't know if you've heard of that or not.

Favorite Answer

yeah some small salons sell good straighteners that work really well. theyre a little pricey for a hair product but its well worth it if you take care of it. CHI is probably the best hair salon straightener that i know of.

if you want a store bought straightener i would reccomend WET2STRAIGHT. its straightens your hair very well.

try the straightener you have. perhaps it works well

Salon quality straighteners do sometimes work the best because better salons invest a lot of money into their hair equipment so their straighteners are usually more expensive and work better.

I have never heard of your straighterner, but if you didn't invest at least $60 im not sure how great it will work or how long it will last.

I know that the Chi straighteneres are some of the best out there. If you take care of them correctly they last long and they do such a good job. They seriously work so wonderfully. I have had 3 and they are the best. They do cost around $100 though.

I would suggest that you go to the place where you get your hair cut or any salon and ask what straightener they use, especially if you like the way it straightens your hair. Sometimes they sell them there or they can give you places that sell them.

yup go to a salon, and ask for their best kind. chi is the best. im friends with my stylist, so i got a chi for 80 from 20.

and bud, i mean a REAL salon, not great clips

Yes it should work great if it's from a salon or salon quality

it doesnt really matter about the size.

just the way it works.

if salons use it,

it probably straightens really good.

but id recommend chi's and bedhead

straighteners.

they both can go up to 400 degrees,

and they straighten beautifully :]

no not necessarily. i have a small one and it works good but big ones can too it depends on the heat of them and the little metals things where u stick ur hair.

the chi works the best i have 1 and it is awesome.

i go to Sally's Beauty Supply and get a Benson straightener. they cost about $40 but they work REALLY well.

i think the chi works the best

I have not heard of that one.

but i think that the sedu is the best kind of straightner out there.