Why Didn't Al Qaeda Attack Iran ?

while they Attack Saudi Arabia many times ? and they Attacked many Islamic countries ? i was watching a program about some terrorist group like Al Qaeda but it's not and they have relations with Al Qaeda any way while watching i saw that the leaders of it used to get their support from Iran and he visited... show more while they Attack Saudi Arabia many times ?
and they Attacked many Islamic countries ?
i was watching a program about some terrorist group like Al Qaeda but it's not and they have relations with Al Qaeda any way while watching i saw that the leaders of it used to get their support from Iran and he visited Qum many times !
and that's make me thinking why did Al Qaeda never attack Iran ??
Update: watermelon where do you live? in Mars?
Update 2: Pinky they are terrorists and this is their beliefs
Update 3: Gloria : so if they don't like Iran and they hate shias why don't they attack Iran ? huh? And Saudi Government is Islamic get your fatcs right ! they have relation with the USA is the reason to make them not Islamic ? the Fact is Iran government have relations with Jews ! so lets back to the point... show more Gloria : so if they don't like Iran and they hate shias why don't they attack Iran ? huh?

And Saudi Government is Islamic get your fatcs right ! they have relation with the USA is the reason to make them not Islamic ?
the Fact is Iran government have relations with Jews !
so lets back to the point
they didn't kill no One from the Muslim Saudi Royal Family
they Killed Innocent People and Police and their Attacks
and they attack Jordan Algeria Tunisia etc many other Places
why NOT Iran ?
if they hate Iran and Shias why they don't attack Iran?

if they are Sunnis why they are killing Sunnis ?

they attacked a normal People in Jordan during wedding Party

and all who died are Muslim Sunni
Update 4: Gloria i agree with some of your words and this group i don't know what the hell it's name but it's terrorist like Al qaeda and it has a Great relation with it it's used to Attack in Libya (in war by proxy with the USA) and it has a great Relation and gets it's support from Iran and i... show more Gloria i agree with some of your words
and this group i don't know what the hell it's name but it's terrorist like Al qaeda and it has a Great relation with it it's used to
Attack in Libya (in war by proxy with the USA)
and it has a great Relation and gets it's support from Iran
and i heard that Al Qaeda in Iraq (many groups they are connected with Al Qaeda)
getting support from Iran
Iran Support Mahdi Militia (it's shia)
and this Militia was in fighting with Iraqi Shia government maybe they go so far by killing Sunnis for nothing just because they are Sunnis
and i agree al qaeda or other terrorist Groups
are killing all People no matter what their beliefs.

but there is something you drop it from your facts

the Iraqi Government is created by USA and who support it then mean support the USA !
so why Iran support this government?

and the same with Afghanistan one and who helped the USA to attack both Iraq and Afghanistan!

your answer is great but still things is not clear
Update 5: i mean for Al Qaeda ideology which they say to defeat Israel we have to the USA now it's same should happen to Iran if they want to defeat the Iraqi government or the Shia's Militias ?
Update 6: Yemeni Girl
sorry to tell you they did and many times and they killed Muslims more than any other People
they are terrorists .
18 answers 18