How do I contact Amazon.com, Inc. formally?

We are book sellers from Amman, Jordan, and we sell English textbooks. We are trying to contact Amazon.com Book Sellers formally by e-mail, phone or any possible way that does not involve us trying to sign up and put our personal and billing information on the net. Does anybody know the official e-mail of... show more We are book sellers from Amman, Jordan, and we sell English textbooks. We are trying to contact Amazon.com Book Sellers formally by e-mail, phone or any possible way that does not involve us trying to sign up and put our personal and billing information on the net. Does anybody know the official e-mail of Amazon.com (that's actually read by them) or the global phone number so we can contact them for this deal?

I would be really really thankful because we are going to travel to Seattle for this.
1 answer 1