Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 1 decade ago

How do I contact Amazon.com, Inc. formally?

We are book sellers from Amman, Jordan, and we sell English textbooks. We are trying to contact Amazon.com Book Sellers formally by e-mail, phone or any possible way that does not involve us trying to sign up and put our personal and billing information on the net. Does anybody know the official e-mail of Amazon.com (that's actually read by them) or the global phone number so we can contact them for this deal?

I would be really really thankful because we are going to travel to Seattle for this.

Favorite Answer

International customers can reach amazon at 1-206-266-2992

When in US: 1-866-216-1072

Email:https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-...

they dont actually give an email id, but this is where you can email through website. they say they answer most emails in 12hrs. I myself find there customer service satisfactory.

And i am pretty sure you are going to have to sign up and put your billing/payment info on the net, because amazon needs a way to collect commission and for you to recieve money without getting into contact personally with the buyer. But you can try personally ofcourse, good luck!

Source(s): I am a book seller too.