Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Obama says he'll be tough on terrorist leaders. How would he do it?

1. take them out bowling

2. take them for a ride in Larry's limo

3. send in William Ayers to give them a fireworks display

4. accuse them of asking him "tough" questions

5. offer them "hope" and "change"

6. call them all "racist"

7. read them a perfectly teleprompted speech

8. tell them he isn't "proud" of their country

9. tell them they should be ashamed of themselves

10. swap turbans

11. blame the situation on Bush/Clinton/Fox News

12. blame the situation on "typical white people"

13. blame the situation on "those gun totin Bible thumpin" Pennsylvanians

14. outlaw guns, religion, and books

For those of you who don't know what a terrorist is: Chemical Ali, Al Zar-quowi, Usama Bin Laden

Adam Yahiye Gadahn

Abdelkarim Hussein Mohamed Al-Nasser

Abdullah Ahmed Abdullah

Ayman Al-Zawahiri

Ali Atwa

Anas Al-Liby

Fazul Abdullah Mohammed

Hasan Izz-Al-Din

They are terrorists who use bombs and terror to promote jihad. They are leaders because they lead groups of terror like Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda

For your information, I was in the military for four years.

Furthermore, if we went to war with Iran, I'd be the first to re-enlist to go help defend Israel.

and third, President McCain isn't going to bring back the draft. Obama is the one who said he wanted to bring back the draft.

Also, if I re-enlist, I won't be a "private", I'll be a first leuitenant. I have a four year degree, smarty-pants.

Best Answer

He'd just give 'em a slap on the wrist and say, "Now, you all be good ol' boys and listen to my good friend, Rev. Wright! He'll teach you all about how to be racists! He's a great teacher; after all, how do you think I became a well-known racist??! When he's done giving you lessons in racism, I'll teach you how to ruin a country with socialism and Marxism! After all, I wrote the book on them!

For months, Obama and liberals alike have been blasting Bush for his cowboy methods against the middle East labeling it a "failed Bush coverage" Now Bush is doing precisely what Obama needs yet without the idiotic no pre-circumstances, and basically what i think of the talks will fail and make Obama appear as if an fool for even suggesting making use of international family and if he criticizes it as yet another "failed Bush coverage" he gets blasted by making use of the main appropriate because of the fact his coverage failed.

• grouch

Terrorists are more ignorant and poorly educated than Americans and yet look at all the Americans he has swayed into thinking he is the best choice for President. In theory he should be able to convince terrorists to simply walk off a cliff blindly and commit suicide. Americans are gullible enough to believe anything he says so should ignorant terrorists.

Thank You, L.T. for your interest in the political process. However, you are still seeing things through the eyes of a soldier or Marine. Propagandizing for one side or the other doesn't help. We are borrowing 12 Billion Dollars a month from the COMMUNIST CHINESE to finance this War. Bush and the other Neo-con radicals lied us into it, we've lost over 30,000 dead or wounded. These are FACTS !!

What would you have us do, sir, continue on with Sen. McCain ??

Many of us, a majority, do NOT consider that an option. At long last, the Iraqis are beginning to stand up and take control of their own country. Its time for our fine soldiers and marines and airmen and sailors to STAND DOWN !!!

Thank you for your valiant service to our country. May God forbid that you should have to go back.....

All of the above!

His ties to terrorists are so clear. I don't understand how his followers ignore that fact. Don't they realize that we are at a war against "Terrorism?" We are not at war with Iraq!

The followers just blindly follow without really opening their eyes to the real facts.

God Bless America!

God Bless Our Brave Troops!

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

-Samuel Adams

He will make the terrorists spend the weekend, locked in a room, gagged, and chained to chairs, with Michelle and Rev. Wright. After the weekend is over he will let them know that if they don't change their bad ways, they will have to endure the experience over and over again until they do change. I don't imagine anyone would last more than two weekends at the most.

Thank you, I could not have said it better myself.

Barack Obama has no concept of what is required to keep the United States of America, not to mention the rest of the world safe from Muslim Terrorism.

Source(s): My experience. Over 40 years of Muslim terrorism. Hillary Clinton in 2012 if not 2008. If Barack Obama is given the Democratic Nomination then John McCain in 2008.

So you haven't found anything to do with your degree yet huh! Well, vote McCain in and reenlist and go fight in Iran for no apparent mission reason. (Ex Master Sgt. 22 yrs.)

3- Fireworks. The Durka-durks would be enthralled. Just lie a bit and tell the fireworks are actually blowing up American stuff (though they actually aren;t).

I would love to see how he would handle the situation between Iran and Israel. Maybe he could send out an evite for tea?