Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter experts needed! What is wrong with my fan fiction?

Note: repeat question.

"The Wizarding Floor" is this week's chapter, starring our favorite magical weapon of all time!

BUT, I need true HP experts who will point out everything in my story that contradicts the Harry Potter books or any other faults.

http://www.life-after-harry-potter.com/fanfiction/...

Best answer goes to whoever returns here and gives the most well-reasoned criticism on anything they find!

Details:

1) I will post a new mini-chapter each Friday.

2) There is no adult content.

3) The story is intended to agree 100% with Rowling's books.

4) This week's chapter is 19 pages - each page is nearly identical in length to a hard cover U.S. HP book page.

5) Two comment entry fields are provided on each page.

6) Scathing criticism welcome.

Thanks, loyal HP fans!

Jim

P.S. - major update to chapter 2, thanks to Y!A user criticisms! Thanks - and please, check it out!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's nice but I'm not really in to fan fiction. I like to stick to info about what's actually part of the HP world. Weather or not it's about the actors, Jo, or the movies, that kind of thing.

I think it needs a little more info.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.