Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Harry Potter experts needed! What is wrong with my fan fiction?

Note: repeat question.

"The Wizarding Floor" is this week's chapter, starring our favorite magical weapon of all time!

BUT, I need true HP experts who will point out everything in my story that contradicts the Harry Potter books or any other faults.

http://www.life-after-harry-potter.com/fanfiction/...

Best answer goes to whoever returns here and gives the most well-reasoned criticism on anything they find!

Details:

1) I will post a new mini-chapter each Friday.

2) There is no adult content.

3) The story is intended to agree 100% with Rowling's books.

4) This week's chapter is 19 pages - each page is nearly identical in length to a hard cover U.S. HP book page.

5) Two comment entry fields are provided on each page.

6) Scathing criticism welcome.

Thanks, loyal HP fans!

Jim

P.S. - major update to chapter 2, thanks to Y!A user criticisms! Thanks - and please, check it out!

Favorite Answer

It's nice but I'm not really in to fan fiction. I like to stick to info about what's actually part of the HP world. Weather or not it's about the actors, Jo, or the movies, that kind of thing.

I think it needs a little more info.