Moisturizer for my penis?

I want some moisturizer for my penis so it doesn't get dry and rough, I've started to feel that its a little bit rough and I don't want a rash or to get it sore. So I just want some nice stuff, only costing at tops 15$.
Update: I don't like girls answering questions about my member even if they're right, I don't think they know enough about the subject to tell me about it unless they have been trained in it.
10 answers 10