Has anyone else noticed that this country has become more hateful and intolerant since Bush became President?

I think Republicans and Democrats alike have become so angry at what Bush has done to this country, that hate and intolerance is running rampant. I've never seen anything like it before. He not only lied and manipulated Democrats, but Republicans as well. I've never seen so much hate and anger from the... show more I think Republicans and Democrats alike have become so angry at what Bush has done to this country, that hate and intolerance is running rampant. I've never seen anything like it before. He not only lied and manipulated Democrats, but Republicans as well. I've never seen so much hate and anger from the American people as I've seen in the last couple years. The only problem is they're taking it out on each other rather than the man in the Whitehouse who brought us to this point. Unfortunately, the hate and anger will linger for a long time to come, when Bush will walk away scott free in January and never will admit to doing anything harmful to the American people.
Update: The Democrats have only been slightly in control for 2 years. What about the 6 years the Republicans were in control. You've all proved my point. We take our hate and intolerance out on each other, rather than the man who turned prosperity to havoc and chaos. Thank you for helping me in writing my thesis. show more The Democrats have only been slightly in control for 2 years. What about the 6 years the Republicans were in control.

You've all proved my point. We take our hate and intolerance out on each other, rather than the man who turned prosperity to havoc and chaos.

Thank you for helping me in writing my thesis.
Update 2: To Shubunki: Bush didn't need the Democtrats to make him look bad. The fool did it all on his own.