Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

CAN YOU BLOW UP THINGS IN THE mICROWAVE BUT MOSTLY BEER?!?

um i wanted try it

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

We don't blow up beer. We drink beer. We use a microwave to blow up kittens, soda, whipped cream tubs, but not beer. Beer is good and makes fun more fun. We DO NOT blow up beer.

• 1 decade ago

Well, before you start trying to blow stuff up or otherwise ruin it, be sure that the microwave isn't going to be used for cooking food. Do NOT put a can or bottle beer in the microwave. The metal (in the can/cap) will cause sparks and could actually start a fire. Putting cans in the freezer can make them explode. It's not as exciting as, say, shaking one up and throwing it off of a tenth-floor balcony, but they'll still pop.

• 1 decade ago

Yes you can blow it causing an explosion that may damage the microwave and some of these pieces of glass may end up in your face and potentially pop one of your eyes out. Well, probably you don't need to get a finger to the fire to know that it burns, right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I found out the hard way that eggs blow up in the microwave.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well... depends on what you want to blow up. I know you mentioned beer, If it is a can... the Aluminum will most likely burst into flames, also you might want to try putting a Blank Cd in there... It is so cool!!!!!!!

• Tekedo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

you can blow beer up in a microwave

lol ummmmm

try light bulbs or eggs =]

or a potato

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try a hot dog... anything that has an outer casing that is sealed and has moisture inside you can blow it up. I have even had butter blow up and splatter the inside after only 30 sec.

• 1 decade ago

Once you "blow up" something, it may cause sparks and an overload, and might make the machine unsafe to use afterwards (you don't want to unknowingly microwave your liver every time you turn it on, do you?)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Call your insurance agent immediately

• chante
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

SLOWLY BACK AWAY FROM THE MICROWAVE.

STEP BACK AND PUT THE BEER DOWN.

NO SUDDEN MOVES, PLEASE.

THANK YOU, CARRY ON.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.