Will the much sought after endorsement of former CHIP's star Eric Estrada finally put McCain over the top?

Could Gary Coleman and Charo be next?

Update:

SFC - you militards need to shut the hell up, no need to keep reminding everyone you were in the army like a pathetic loser every 5 minutes.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

After he gets the much envied Estrada endorsement, he'll be trying to get the even more envied Randolph Mantooth endorsement.

• Jan C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, I don't think any celebrity's endorsement is going to have much influence with the voters. I do notice that every democrat is endorsing the democratic person and vice versa with the Republicans. This is party loyalty and I am totally against that.

• 1 decade ago

Is that the same guy hawking timeshares in Arkansas on TV? Sounds like an endorsement bought and paid for...too bad no one in the McCain camp knows CHIPS ended 30 years ago

• 1 decade ago

I could care less what any Hollywood celebrity has to say about politics. Unless they are putting their name on the Ballot, they need to shut the hell up.

Excuse me? I earned the rank and the title, i will wear that title for life I was, am , and always will be a Sergeant First Class, I am one of the billions of reasons that America is free. And I am proud of my small part in that. And believe me I will shut up when they close my casket and play me taps, and not until then.

Now what do you disagree with?

Source(s): SFC US Army Retired
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Only if Estrada wears his motorcycle hat. Tres' spiffy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thankfully we are not holding our collective breaths waiting for you to come around. With some of your hate filled vulgar Q's, just our noses.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hear the Duke boys are next.

• 1 decade ago

well I'm really worried now for Obama lol

HE,s ranked up there with the pope isn't he lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.