Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Which one should i choose Peter or John?

I was seeing guy Peter for few weeks and i dropped him because he was very boring and there just wasn't any chemistry between us.His social skills sucks.I just wasn't feeling it.The thing is,he is having hard time accepting my dicision.He always tells me that he missed me .

After that i met John who is 44 years old and i am 23.He has a great sense of homor and he is amazing.I always feel excited to see him we just can't get enough of each other.

Peter is same age as me but i felt nothing for him,eventhough he still likes me.John is way older than me but i feel attraction towards him.

So which one would you choose?

Best Answer

Choose John. If you like him, then age shouldn't matter. You can't go out with a guy just cause he's the same age as you. Just go out with John, and see if it works out. =)

• ?

hmmmm well i would choose john because conversation and happiness is a must in relationships. Was peter shy or maybe he was nervous around you? well anyway john is my choice. I love guys with a great sense of humor. Age doesnt matter too much. Good luck with whoever you choose!

-ranulia :p

Do not stay with someone because they like you. Stay with someone that you like.

Do Peter a favor and tell him he needs to work on his social skills. Be specific, things that can be learned/change. Don't mention he is boring. He may be exiting to someone else.

Not enough information on John for me to advise picking or not picking him. Make sure he likes you for you and not because you are young. Remember that you will be you the rest of your life, young you will not.

Remember opposites attract but likes lasts.

John because age is pointless in a game of romance.

Go with John. Age is lame, my boyfriend and I are 3 years apart, and EVERY person says crap, it's annoying!

I would say john. I think that age shouldnt have anything to do with relationships. do what makes you feel best.

John who cares how much older he is.Don't let someone judge you because of who your trippin for

john....age aint nothing but a number. choose him especially since he more lively and wanting to see you and ****

I'd dump em both, thats fair on everybody :D

i would make a list of theyr pros and cons and then throw it away and follow my heart