Isn't Spybot Search and Destroy actually a virus?

From personal experience, i ran Spybot twice on my Vista when my computer was functioning slow as a last option - i had defragmented, deleted extraneous memory, run disk cleanups, etc....- and both times i ran Spybot within a day my computer broke and i had to REINSTALL my software...

isn't spybot search and destroy actually a hack?

Favorite Answer

Spybot Search and Destroy isn't an virus i have used it on 71 computers at my office and there were no problems. i downloaded Spybot Search and Destroy from c-net download.com were all the software are virus free.

2

Source(s): Antivirus That Works 100% - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?QzKd

No, I have vista also,and running Spybot right now. I also have several other "aces" on my pc. Advnced Windows Care, (www.iobit.com) Zone Alarm, WinPatrol and Ad-Aware (www.cnet.com).Best of all the price is free...versions on all.Plus when you run Spybot click on immunize to block infections.

Spybot S+D is a good programme, it is used by millions and is trusted and is in no way bad for your PC.... i suggest that you look elsewhere for the errors. Try using CCleaner as well.... it removes crap from the pc allowing faster running with less memory clogged by garbage - and its free (and again trusted by millions).

Give us a shout if all else fails and I will talk you through other solutions

Good luck

Yes and it will kill us all.

Sorry but its a legit program,. the same was once said about superantispyware, and now I wouldnt be without it.,