Linksys Router working, but cannot connect?

Hello, I connected my wireless router to my computer and set everything up. From my laptop, i search wireless networks and it says signal strength is excellent to the network i setup--but it will not connect to it for some reason. Also, the main computer's internet that is directly connected does not work... show more Hello,
I connected my wireless router to my computer and set everything up. From my laptop, i search wireless networks and it says signal strength is excellent to the network i setup--but it will not connect to it for some reason. Also, the main computer's internet that is directly connected does not work either. When i disconnect the wireless and plug in the ethernet directly to computer, my internet works fine. Anybody know why my wireless is not working? The WLAN button is solid, power, ethernet and internet button are also solid.