promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 decade ago

I'm a Jamaican student and I want to study either Physical Therapy or Pharmacy in college in the US?

What are the requirements for a Jamaican student to study either Physical Therapy or Pharmacy in the US?

First, what are the basic requirements to get into college over there to work towards your bachelor's degree?

In Jamaica we are graded by CSEC and A-level exams (CXC). So how is that monitored in the US. I know I'd have to do SATs...but what else?

1 Answer

  • CPG
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    SAT I and possibly the SAT II subject test or the ACT, along with the TOEFL.

    Check the website for the universities which you are interested n and there you will find all of the information you need to apply for admission as an international student.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.