Song name!?

I'm looking for the name of the song. I don't remember much of the lyrics. It's a country song, I looked on the top 100 for country on itunes and I don't think I can find it. One like in the song, the only on, I remember went: "and keep your eye off that (or the) bottle.... and do (or whatever... show more I'm looking for the name of the song. I don't remember much of the lyrics. It's a country song, I looked on the top 100 for country on itunes and I don't think I can find it. One like in the song, the only on, I remember went: "and keep your eye off that (or the) bottle.... and do (or whatever fits) something nice (whatever fits) for someone." I know its not much but if you can help me out here I will be very happy!
Update: Not dust on the bottle. Sorry for my bad spelling right now, on a laptop keyboard and not used to it.
Update 2: It's a slower country song 2!
Update 3: It was not that song but it was by Van Zant so points to you! Thanks so much. It was "Help Somebody" by Van Zant.