Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Hey, how is the Alaskan Caribou doing? Has the pipeline killed them all like the envirowhackjobs said?

Or was that just junk science to impose more government regulation on us?

Favorite Answer

The environuts were WRONG.

Far from harming the caribou, the critters LOVE the Trans-Alaska Pipeline that the environmentalists delayed for so long with stupid law suits.

They're breeding like crazy and hang out by the pipeline like it was Cancun.

The pipeline has also never leaked and carries a huge amount of oil for America's use.

More enviro-nut JUNK science. Like all the crap on ANWR and off-shore drilling.

They've been discredited so many times, why does anyone listen to them?

Or, could what the governor of Alaska and so many others who have actually observed this, be telling the truth when they say that the caribou, along with other animals, like the pipeline for the warmth they get from it in the winter? Hmmmm.....

I like the word envirowhackjobs. I think the pipeline may be indirectly responsible for killing off some polar bears. I'm not sure about the caribou though.

My vote goes to junk science for more regulations.

They are doing just fine. In fact they are thriving just like the "endangered" polar bears.

Liberals never let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy theory or junk science.

Maybe the oil tygoons will have them shot for their fur to make fancy coats to waste their orgasmic profits

Caribou are being killed by Bush's free market oil corporations.

Bush kills natives by starving them of caribou.

I don't really know but we should go there and shoot what are left that might add more food and lower the price of meat......

• Elana

Yup, lets solve things by calling people names.

I wonder how many businesses were crushed by the Exxon Valdez. HUMAN businesses.

If you believe that no accidents immediately is proof of perfect safety, you haven't heard of 3-mile Island ...

They are alive in greater numbers, thank you.