Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is my boyfriend MAD AT ME?

I was at the mall with this guy then I was in the car on my way back and my boyfriend called me and told me his friend saw me at the mall with a guy so I'm like oh ok and he's like ok bye.

What do you think?

• berry
    Favorite Answer

oh yes am sure even u would b if u were in his shoes..

guess u should hav told him before tat u were meetin this guy before all this happ..

Well its fairly suspicious and to be called by a friend telling you your girls hanging out with another guy and you didn't know.... I'd be pissed and thinking she's cheating.

For girls... if your going to go out and hang with another guy and just u 2... make sure your boyfriend knows and preferably knows who the guy is.... if its a new guy friend still a problem... avoid new guy friends unless your in a group of friends hanging.... a new guy friend when have a boyfriend is not the type young hang with just you and him when have a boyfriend.

Your now needing to explain and make it up to your boyfriend. While maybe nothing happened and was just friends he's now in a tough spot because friends know and he needs a solid cover story if he wants to believe you or else lose face with his friends.

probably if he didnt know that you were going to be at the mall with another guy...just ask him because he may have just been trying to tell you that you will not get away with cheating on him...

he's probably jealous, just explain to him what it was if it's bothering you.