Middle names for Charlie?

Im having my second its another boy ;] i have one son named Carson Matteo and now im stuck on names!

im stuck between

Charlie-----(need a middle name)

Nolan Jay

Jay Nolan

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Charlie Maxwell

Charlie Maverick

Charlie Murray

Charlie Philip

Charlie Davis

Charlie Anthony

Charlie Michael

Charlie Noel

Charlie Stefan

Charlie Jackson

Charlie Lamar

Charlie Allen

Charlie Marcus

Charlie Miguel

Charlie Tobias

Charlie Evan

Charlie Storm

Charlie Frost

Charlie Lakota

Charlie Owen

Charlie Scott

Charlie Scout

Charlie James

Charlie Orion

Charlie Taylor

Charlie Nathaniel

Charlie Adrian

Charlie Timothy

Charlie Adonis

Charlie Devin

Charlie Archer

Charlie Riker

Charlie Sean

Charlie Alexander

• 1 decade ago

I like Charlie best. Plus Carson and Charlie sound cute for brothers. Carson Matteo sounds awesome by the way! You could do Charlie Joseph, Charlie William, Charlie Benjamin, Charlie Landon, Charlie Jameson, Charlie Hunter, Charlie Matthew. I think a good strong traditional or bible name would go best with Charlie such as Joseph or William that I named above. Or I also really love Charlie Landon! I think that flows together really well!

PS. I think the name Charlie for a boy is really adorable too...good choice! And I like it much better than Nolan or Jay.

• 1 decade ago

Charles Marc

Charles Nolan

• 1 decade ago

My opinion is that you should use Charles as his actual first name that way when he grows up he has a name that sounds sophisticated... you can always call him Charlie. If you do decide to do that, I personally like the names Charles Michael or Charles Alexander.

But ultimately, he is YOUR baby and you should choose the name that you love and think is best- everyone will always have their opinions, no matter what you choose.

I also like the suggestion that someone else had of Charlie Jay Nolan- that's cute!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LFM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Charlie Michael

Charlie Ashton

Charlie Marc

Charlie Malcolm

• Leonor
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Charlie Patrick...

I really like Nolan Jay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you pick really cute names! they are all really great, and unique without being weird. how about combining some of those lovely names? charlie jay would be cute, and i also like charlie nolan. or if you really like all three, you could go with charlie jay nolan. nolan jay and jay nolan are great. i'd go with the one that sounds best with your last name.

CONGRATS on the bouncing baby boy =)

Source(s): the lady
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Out of the three, I really like Charlie. But would Charlie be a nickname or his actual name?

What about...

Charlie James

Charlie Thomas

Charlie Joseph

• *Liss*
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really like Charlie Jay

• 1 decade ago

Go with Nolan Jay. Carson and Nolan. Those two names complement each other and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.