I got a plastic shard stuck in my eye- How do i get it out??

when i was cleaning my room i broke a cde case and a peice went in my eye i couldnt get it out ... i cant see the shard anymore but it hurts and its giving me a head ache, i tried the saline thing but it isnt working can someone help me? what do i need to do? my eye keeps tearing and stuff i couldnt open it this... show more when i was cleaning my room i broke a cde case and a peice went in my eye i couldnt get it out ... i cant see the shard anymore but it hurts and its giving me a head ache, i tried the saline thing but it isnt working can someone help me? what do i need to do? my eye keeps tearing and stuff i couldnt open it this morning.
Update: Its hurting my whole eye ball now and im blinking to much, my parents arnt up yet..and uhh they dont care about what happens to my eye what else can i do, i mean like it hurts to bad i see blurish now