Echo 1 G36C, Echo 1 Stag-15 Commando, G&G GR16 Sportline, Cybergun Thompson, or DBoys Full Metal M4?

I got it down to these airsoft guns and don''t know what one to get. Can anyone help me out.

Best Answer

G&G is ur top choice... then the Echo 1's--- cybergun is pretty cheap and u should avoid them----Dboys isnt very reliable or very durable even there full metal guns. however.. in the end it is ur choice.. its ur money and ur the one who has to live with it.. if u have the money go for a G&G after tht echo 1 is a very good mauri clone and r pretty good but their counterpart JG is cheaper and almost 100% identical

Source(s): MANY many reviews read about each gun on AGI, shortyusa, and evike

I definitely have the Echo a million stag 15 M8A3, its very resembling the M4. the basically distinction to the guns is that i purchased mine for 215 and the M4 is one hundred sixty 5. I were given the upgraded version with production unit upgraded internals and an rather severe powered spring. So its extra powerful than the M4. except that they are very similar interior the layout except for different rails. yet it is were the hardship starts. the M8 has a plastic body like the M4 meaning it don't have a good hop up unit. and because it has a plastic body you cant get a one piece hop up unit to fix that situation. Accuracy is definetly a situation with this gun and because mine is extra severe priced than the only your searching ot get i'd guess that theres extra problems with yours than mine. that is going to also commence to malfunction in about 6 months like battery dieing or FPS dropping dramatically. The motor that incorporates those guns is solid yet i dont believe them seeing as mine dies particularly a lot once i have been given it. The G36 although a buddy owns and ive considered no longer something yet solid come of it. It has lasted longer than my M8A3, is extra precise and is basically extra sturdy. Its only a good gun and upload that with a 5000 round double field mag like my buddy has and its an rather formidable gun. So over all get the G36. it very last more, shoots extra wisely and the internals are extra useful.

The G&G. It is a better gun. I say that owning two Echo1s (one is the G36C). DBoys might be improving on quality but they rate lower than Echo and I have never heard of cybergun.

Definitely go for the G&G. Thats a good brand that will last. The others are just cheap ones meant for the easily-satisfied.