Is the Global Warming Hoax stealing your Liberty?

Global Warming and/ or Climate Change is one of the biggest debates of our times. Although the majority of the main stream media outlets perfer the faulty gloom and doom scenarios over reality. Gloom and doom just makes better news. Our children are bombarded with this faulty information thru the media and public education system daily. This agenda is responsible for the decline of the worlds greatest industrial countries. Its an attack on the common man striving for a better life for their families. Lost opprotunities and employment along with increased energy and food cost is designed to keep us in our place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJ5pHVKjiI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRaeEIN5Sh8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Update:

Members of the Sierra Club and others like it should be considered enemies of America and the World. Their leaders hide in the shadows while their pawns follow them blindly. We are the majority and we will squash you and your ideals.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It does put quite a stranglehold on our liberties, not to mention our pocketbooks!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Congratulations. You've been duped!

"The sabotage of science is now a routine part of American politics. The same corporate strategy of bombarding the courts and regulatory agencies with a barrage of dubious scientific information has been tried on innumerable occasions -- and it has nearly always worked, at least for a time. Tobacco. Asbestos. Lead. Vinyl chloride. Chromium. Formaldehyde. Arsenic. Atrazine. Benzene. Beryllium. Mercury. Vioxx. And on and on. In battles over regulating these and many other dangerous substances, money has bought science, and then science -- or, more precisely, artificially exaggerated uncertainty about scientific findings -- has greatly delayed action to protect public and worker safety. And in many cases, people have died."

Source(s): "The Manufacture of Uncertainty: How American industries have purchased 'scientists' to undermine scientific verities when those verities threaten their profits." http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=the_ma...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Global warming and climate change are proven scientific facts. There is no "debate."

And what to the nitwits on the right offer as an alternative?

>continue to pay off the oil companies in hopes they won't take even more of our money

>continue to rely on outdated 19th centeury enrgy technology when private companies are lined up with cheaper alternatives that don't pollute the environment

>continue as the only industrialized nation in which the people in most cities are DENIED the FREEDOM to choose forms of transportation other than driving

>continue to build coal plants so the special interests can keep making money instead of building nuclear power plants

You don't even know what "opportunities" are out there. You see asfar as burning oil and coal--technologies that date from the 1800s. Well, loook at a calender--this is the 21st century. You whine about opportunities. Well guess what--private industry is investing in alternative energy. The only people yapping about oil and pretending there isn't any glbal warming are the freeloaders who want the government to hand them cheap gas becasue they are too lazy to cut it in a world where understanding modern science and technology is the key to making money--and of freedom.

Go beg for your handout somewhere else, if that's what you call freedom. Not here--this is America.

• tenbob
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No you idiot. The global warming reality is robbing us of a place to live. But you don't have to take my word for it. I'm sure that within our lifetime we'll witness enough to let us know that we really are killing the planets ability to sustain us. All down to greed and people who think it's a right to have ever more material wealth.

If the information is faulty there is certainly an awful lot of it which all says the same thing. Basically that human actions are contributing significantly to the warming of the planet and the subsequent consequences for human and other life.

It must be very comforting for those who don't believe it is happening, but I think I will have to believe what is revealed by proper scientific analysis of the facts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's raising the cost of living.....but when I have to use a certain type of light bulb, or can only get gas on certain days of the week, or have to see another going green special on CNN, then yes, I'd say it's starting to steal my liberty.

• 1 decade ago

War on the middle class.

• 1 decade ago

Yes I believe

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Very true and yes it's taking my(and everybody Else's) Liberty in a multitude of ways. It is ruining the economy and showing Liberals for the phonies they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All BS..Just a natural cycle the earth has been going through for millions of years. Next it will be global cooling and people will try to make money off that too.

• 1 decade ago

The world will not end because of threats of global warming. Be like Al Gore and find a way to make money off of it.

• ken s
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

because the goverment has 60 billion dollars up for grabs.I now agree with the global warming kooks I want a peice of that pie.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.