100 GB data transfer package enough for 1-month ?

i'm general internet user, and going to subscribe internet from data card usb modem (UAE-Etisalat) they offer 100 GB per month for fixed cost .

i hve no idea abt this 100gb

is it enogh normal 200 hours internet surfing?

Favorite Answer

100 GIG - its heaps!. enough to download about 50 full-length movies, watch tons of youtube, get a stack of mp3's and still have mega downloads after your 200 hours.

We get by on 40 GB - theres two of us and probably do about 200 hours surfing per month between us. we also download a lot of stuff. 100 gb is ample...

If you just Surfing, that'll last you 200 hours. If your going on Youtube watching a ton of videos, or download a lot of files, or streaming movies or music, then you'll go over and not have internet till the next month, me I'd cap that pretty fast, but not many people use the Internet like I do, so you should be fine.

Again, it all depends upon how much you use the internet. For the casual user that should be fine but for others (like me ) I would run out. Decide yourself whether you want to run the risk of running out of internet during a month...bit risky. Hope this helps.