Using my web design with database solution like Joomla, Wordpress... or similar?

So I am a web designer, I design web sites in Photoshop and then I create HTML code. I am great with static web sites but I am not very good at web programming (PHP) and I would like to learn it but really cannot find much time for it lately. So my question is is there a way for me to create my own design in... show more So I am a web designer, I design web sites in Photoshop and then I create HTML code. I am great with static web sites but I am not very good at web programming (PHP) and I would like to learn it but really cannot find much time for it lately. So my question is is there a way for me to create my own design in Photoshop/Dreamweaver and then use my own design with CMS solutions like Wordpress, Joomla etc... The point is I want to create database websites and update them trough CMS but have my own design used and not those templates that you can find on web for Joomla for example. So is this possible and which CMS solution do you recommend: Joomla, Wordpress or some other? Thanks