Sergio Ramos Spains key ??

After watching Spain play at EURO i thought Right Back Sergio Ramos was the un sung hero of the EURO .

He was attacking and he got forward - setting up some of thier goals .

he should of got player of the tournament

Any one agree ??

Best Answer

He played a big role in Spain right flank both attack and defence. Iniesta is not a natural right midfelder and often he doesn't appear on the right. Sergio Ramos has the big role of attack and defence on the right. Personally I think Joaquin should be the first choice right midfelder instead of Iniesta.

He has decent defense. But what I saw him play, I kept thinking that his offense was actually creating more problem for other teams than his defense. It's amazing to see him burst down the right touch line, and it kind of reminds me of Cafu.

But I want to say the unsung hero for Espana was Marcos Senna who did a masterful job marking Arshavin in the semifinal.

• he's one of my favorites but he was very shaky at the beginning of the tournament and the papers have been writing about his partying (to be fair it was his day off) and his argument with Aragones. yeah he was great in the semi-final and the final but this tournament wasn't one of his best he's capable of a lot more. I actually think he performed much better in WC06

I don't really agree. He did make mistakes in defence which fortunately for him did not cost his team. But I do rate him high though

YES !!

if he plays EXCELLENT defense AND can help set up by getting forward..

he's the KEY! (:

Source(s): sergioramos is SEXY!

YEA YEA he kinda da bestt but he still dont have enough skills

spain did well against germanyy

,

He is the best defender in the world at the moment !!

yes he is the key guy

Yeah because he is very tough at his position............