Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If someone was to ask you . why were you put on this earth...what would you say?

I am asking. please.. maybe it is the first thing that comes to mind... a reason you would like to be put on this earth.. whatever ?? ,,, thanks

Update:

Olivia I can make myself feel miserable

good enough on my own..thanks for your good wishes anyway..lol

Update 2:

morbid Meagan.. we all feel a little awkward sometimes...

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say...(dramatic pause...and you KNOW I'm gonna give ya' a good answer on THIS one, Goddess of Love & Mayhem...)

"I was put on This Earth to...

...LOVE YOU!"

(Lightning suddenly crashes high above our heads, even though we are on opposite ends of the Earth, and you "feel" me in a way that sends unforgettable sensations down your very lovely spine, and we "mate and bond" in an incredibly cosmic way, and all thoughts of any other men in your life suddenly vanish, and you realize with an extraordinary moment of intense clarity, that...

"Pocko Is The Jocko..." (Which means nothing, but I thought it sounded kind of funny in a way...)

(Slinking away now with a grin on my face, I'm leaving now...please carry on...)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I believe my contributions were small.....but I have changed the lives of a few people for the better by word or deed. I try not to equal that by changing people negatively with the same. I sort of see life as a butterfly effect or Kabalistic. If we all just do the small things......it will ripple outwards. Nobody is perfect but any small acts can help.

• 3 years ago

Kathy, you recognize, each and every 12 months thousand of acres are burned in my usa, so i recognize ok the way it feels. that's a disaster, that's dealing with death. I easily pray and desire and all yet i have self belief, we human beings ought to reveal and ask for added useful protection of Nature. Ask for top costs if you're stuck causing such damages. Wishing and hoping feels solid yet does no longer DO a lot, and at present, we ought to continuously all DO something for this planet. I see Earth being destroyed by ability of fires, floods... human beings lose their lives, loved friends, their fortune... We ought to ask governments to take measures. To DO something drastic if you do not prepare the least understand to our genuine homestead that's Earth..... My sympathies, Kath. i'm getting so unhappy seeing on the information those flames and those determined human beings. i recognize the way it feels..

• 1 decade ago

Something magical happened when Mom & Dad did the nasty, 9 months later I was here causing trouble and taking names!

I would have liked to have done something useful but I haven't figured that all out yet.

;O]

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was put on this earth to help others in need and to carry on my family name.

• 1 decade ago

I was put on THIS Earth because as far as I know, carrots do not grow on the Moon or on Mars.....

They grow only on Earth.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm continually finding out; I reckon it might be to try and make people feel inspired form time to time

• 1 decade ago

I would answer I am here because God does not have arms, legs, or a mouth.

I am here to follow the Divine's plan for my life.

• Sophia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

To help others through there trials, and to show Love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gods gift to man. I am woman hear me roar. LMAO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.