What do you think of the man that is pregnant? biologically is a woman, why is she saying she is a man?

She is 100% woman inside......There is no trick to that right?

What do you think? I think she is wrong to only think of herself.....When she gave up wanting to be a woman everything of a woman should have been removed.......She claims to be a man while still having all her female reproductive organs... She didn't really want to be man.

What do you think?

Yes i know he gave birth to a baby girl who had no say in the matter.

I am saying this girl wanted to be a man but not 100%........She can be what ever she wants.....I am just saying that she is not a man as long as she has her female reproductive organs, she knew she had to be a woman to give birth.

Favorite Answer

The only ''problem'' with this pregnancy is how it is viewed by others..but that is really the problem of the person who views it as unatural right?

The fact that this person is as you say 100% woman inside is not so simple as you think. Not for everyone.

It is commonly believed that biological sex is determined at conception. The sex chromosome in women is an "X", whereas the male can carry either an "X" or a "Y." The combination of an "X" and a "Y" normally produces a male, and a combination of two "X" chromosomes normally produces a female. But embryonic sexual development is more than Xs and Ys. It is a complex process that begins from a similar starting point and involves both physical and hormonal changes.

Until the sixth week of development, both XX and XY embryos are anatomically identical. Both embryos have an 'indifferent gonad,' with the potential to develop either male or female internal organs. After the sixth week, hormonal influences induce the development of either male or female organs.

But it is the unusual situations-ones in which development has gone awry--that have given researchers the richest data on gender identity formation. For example, an infant with the genetically inherited disease called andrenogenital syndrome (AGS) exhibits what appears to be normal male genitalia, but has two X chromosomes, ovaries and oviducts. In another abnormal situation, an XY baby is born with ambiguous female genitalia as well as internal male organs that develop further at puberty. These abnormal cases are estimated to occur in 1/1000 live births.

Researchers that have followed these and other children with atypical sexual development through life have developed theories to account for these anomalies and show how elastic the process of gender differentiation really is.

So a person may have been born with male genitalia but due to chromosomes and hormones identify as a female or vise versa

If people would learn about such things and break down the barriers of predjudice and what is considered ''normal'' or taboo we would be a better world.

Edit: Seriously what would you do if you had been born with male genitalia and female inside...or female hormones. You would not look female but you would feel female.

You are fortunate that you were born ''normal'' but it is not so with everyone. Some people do not have life so easy.

A lot have said to each it's own. A lot have said that knowledge in transgendered people is what we need. A lot have said as long as the child grows up in a loving household is all that matters. And some have said it's none of their business. A lot have said it is wrong, a woman is a woman, a man is a man.

All of these things aside, my thought is that the woman manipulated the judicial system by proving she was a man trapped in a woman's body, but kept her all of her reproductive organs on the inside. She then decides after her legalization of being labelled as a man is in place, to allow an artificial insemination to take place to become pregnant. Was this a plan all along? Can we revoke the status of being male now that the birth has taken place? Can the judge and the psychologist, or psychiatrist, who put their John Hancocks on the line stating this woman needs to be recognized as a man have their licenses revoked or were they deceived as I think we all were. We may just may have big little pawns in someone Else's big plans.

Why do I feel like we have played into the hands of a very sly, yet intelligent, propagandist idea to open the door to more social downhill spiraling out of control world? I agree someone said no more limits

I think the woman is unsure of what she wants to be.

If she wants to be a man or if mentally/psychologically she is a man, then she should act like a man and have the operation. A human man does not get pregnant and give birth. She should make her choice of whether she wants to stay a female and find a guy or raise money for the operation to become a man if that is what she feels she is.

Unfortunately, I think the child will be okay because we now live in a world where anything goes and everything everyone does is always right. If it doesn't harm anyone, it is okay. Age of political correctness. It is all a bunch of hooey and all this PC will come back to haunt this nation one day.

Source(s): Not a politically correct person and proud of it

I haven;t heard this story actually, but that is really weird and if she wants to be a man so badly why didn't she get her "female parts" removed? plus she had to have sexual relations with a MAN to even get pregnant in the first place. If she wants to be a man then I say she do it and stop to think about the life she is destroying by making a "halfway" decision. She brought an innocent child into this world and she needs to take responsibility for that, even if it is to find a good home for the child. Anyways if she wants to be a man why is she having sex with men? she wants to be a gay man? it sounds to me she needs some serious counseling. Good question!

Nine out of ten of these answers, as well as the question, show GLARING ignorance and misunderstanding of what it means to be transgendered.

Transgendered persons ARE the opposite sex to their genitalia mentally and emotionally, and they certainly don't "choose" to be transgendered. The psychiatric term is "Gender Identity Disorder" and it is scientifically recognized to be a real condition which is not a character flaw and is not subject to change. The person feels trapped in the wrong physical body.

Just because the man in question hasn't had a complete sex change at this point in his life doesn't mean he's still a woman inside. He still has female genitalia, sure (with the exception of breasts), but that doesn't mean he's not a man on the inside; mentally and emotionally.

This fellow's wife is unable to have children; what's wrong with the person who has functional organs having the baby?

As far as ramifications for the child is concerned, it's no big deal. She won't be ostracized or condemned. The only reason this pregnancy became public is because the couple wanted to educate the public and support other couples which have a partner who is transgendered. If you look at the man in question, he certainly passes easily for a man; even his neighbors never suspected he's transgendered.

Get off your high horses and come into the 21st century. I'm sure all of you have something to be picked apart-- LIKE IGNORANCE AND INTOLERANCE OF YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS!!!!

She's not a man and all these people that are giving her and her mate all this attention is just as sick as her. She's a women that dresses and tries to act like a man. I know some gay guys that think it's as sick as you can get. I feel sorry for the child. I'm not saying that she won't be loved but from here on out her life will be an open book because of 2 sick people.

I really feel sorry for this child. With a mom/dad who hasn't even straightened out his/her own problems yet, what chance does this child have of any semblance of a "normal" life?

I honestly think this was all done on purpose for the publicity. Maybe, to get enough money to support this child??

I think bringing an innocent life into this freekshow should be illegal.

• Ju ju

She is woman that had a sex change on the outside giving her man made genitals, but maintained what God gave her on the inside.

SHE is not -was not- and never will be a man. It's only her imagination (and ours if we listen to her) She's a man in her dreams.

It should read "The Woman That's Pretending To Be a Man is Pregnant" Sorry, but it is what it is.

Juju

Source(s): David Karesh "felt" that he was God but that didn't make it so.
  • dora

I think that nature plays some very mean tricks sometimes and I don't think that the situation is normal, but it may be as normal as the people involved can be. I hope their children can be raised with a minimum of teasing and ridicule and that some of the publicity will go away.

• Pami

i think that she should do what she wants. she is a man on the outside, due to surgery, but still has all her internal female organs. Her/his wife cannot have children for some reason or another, not sure... but if they want to have a kid, who am I to judge. As long as the baby is loved and not abused, then I have no problem with it.

He doesn't have ALL his reproductive organs... he had to have the baby by csection. also, i'm not really knowledgeable on the whole sex change thing, but i think its standard procedure to leave the internal sex organs and only change the outside.

but, i guess to answer your question kinda, she should legally be considered a female.