What do you think of the man that is pregnant? biologically is a woman, why is she saying she is a man?

She is 100% woman inside......There is no trick to that right? What do you think? I think she is wrong to only think of herself.....When she gave up wanting to be a woman everything of a woman should have been removed.......She claims to be a man while still having all her female reproductive organs... She... show more She is 100% woman inside......There is no trick to that right?

What do you think? I think she is wrong to only think of herself.....When she gave up wanting to be a woman everything of a woman should have been removed.......She claims to be a man while still having all her female reproductive organs... She didn't really want to be man.

What do you think?
Update: Yes i know he gave birth to a baby girl who had no say in the matter.
I am saying this girl wanted to be a man but not 100%........She can be what ever she wants.....I am just saying that she is not a man as long as she has her female reproductive organs, she knew she had to be a woman to give birth.