Ataman asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how could i get fat quickly?

i am a male and 23 years old in the coming september.

my height is 179cm and my weight is only 57kg. I go to hospital to chek my body. but every organisms are ok . i wanna ask a specialst that how could i get fat healthy and quickly. are there any remedies or capsules for getting fat?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You really don't want to get 'fat' quickly or slowly. That can lead to health issues that are not worth the added fat. You want to gain weight, and it should be muscle weight. You are still young and probably have a high metabolism which is a good thing. What you need to do is start an exercise program of progressive resistance training ie: weightlifting. Lifting weights will build muscle mass which will change your body's shape as opposed to getting fat and squishy which on your build will look even worse. People with muscle weight actually appear bigger than someone the same size and weight who is carrying more body fat. And no, you do not have to be a body builder. I would suggest a basic full body workout three times a week, with basic exercises - squats, bench presses and deadlifts followed by some sort of shoulder presses and don't get caught up in the skinny guy only working his arms syndrome. You can add solid muscle by focusing on compound movements that use several muscles at once as listed above and a few other movements. Gaining chest and shoulder size will make you appear bigger due to the taper from your shoulders to your waist. Also do chinups even if you can only do one to start. start slow with moderate weight, keep an exercise journal to record every work out and do no more than two sets per exercise - you can even start at one set each to begin. Your last reps should be difficult to finish. When you can do ten reps in your sets increase the weight for your next session. You need to progressively add resistance as often as possible, and your workouts should be less than 45 minutes max time. Your body grows when you are resting not in the gym which is why you work out every other day. And you will need to increase your calories gradually to find the correct amount for you to gain solid weight. But eat healthy foods and not fast food. Fat is fat and muscle is muscle. You can not turn fat into muscle exercising...don't listen to that myth. Hard work at home or in a gym will produce the results you desire. But consistency is what is required...do your workouts every week. In your journal record your exercises, your body weight and what you eat everyday along with calories. The simpler you eat the easier it is to figure the calories. Do not stuff yourself at meals to add the extra calories. Add an extra meal between breakfast and lunch for the first two weeks and see what it does for your weight. It could easily be a sandwich etc. If you are not gaining weight fast enough add another meal/snack between lunch and dinner. Again be consistant and if you are getting fat cut back on the added meals or only add one extra meal. Your body can only use so many calories per session which is why you add meals to your day rather than pig out for three meals a day. And reduce aerobic activity during this time as it will slow your weight gaining. Lastly take a relaxed picture every week front and back and add them to your journal every week and you will see your progress. Follow this advice and not only will you gain weight, you will have the body you desire. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE FAT.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eat more for like 2 to 3 weeks, then begin to reduce fat if u exceeded a little and build up muscles, ull have a body that any girl would like a boy to have

• 1 decade ago

Eat fast food restaurants like McDonalds,then work out!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eat mcdonalds, and then work out to turn the fat into muscle. or get some muscle milk

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Push yourself to eat more than you want.

• 1 decade ago

Overeat and don't exercise. That should work.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.