how do i clear up my skin in a week?

i have really bad acne on the sides of my face on my chin and forehead its probably because of my hair since i never tie it up.

but how can i get rid of it within one week or at least some of it what should i do?

Favorite Answer

Spectro! Its really awesome! I had acne really bad on my forehead because I had bangs. The reason I got bangs was because of my acne! But then I started to pull them back and use Spectro Pads. It works! You can also get medication from your doctor. Spectro also has Spectro Gel you've probably seen the adds.

Try Panoxyl, it was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it really works. It is only about $6-$8 dollars and they sell it at Walmart. I have tried everything including Proactiv and this is the only think that cleared me up. It worked for me by the end of day 4. It is awesome and I would not use anything else.

Here is a picture of what I am talking about:

http://www.addmypics.com/show.php?img=182_pan.jpg

there's no real 'quick fix' to get rid of acne but it's better to start now.

-start a face hygiene routine: cleanse your face with an acne fighting cleanser morning and night

-apply a cream to your face overnight: use one with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, one product that works for me is OXY 5% benzoyl peroxide

-change your pillowcase, stop touching your face,drink alot of water, exercise, use sunscreen, avoid oily lotions etc, or go to a dermotologist as soon as possible they can prescribe you a cream the same day as your appointment

good luck!