how do i clear up my skin in a week?

i have really bad acne on the sides of my face on my chin and forehead its probably because of my hair since i never tie it up.

but how can i get rid of it within one week or at least some of it what should i do?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Spectro! Its really awesome! I had acne really bad on my forehead because I had bangs. The reason I got bangs was because of my acne! But then I started to pull them back and use Spectro Pads. It works! You can also get medication from your doctor. Spectro also has Spectro Gel you've probably seen the adds.

• 1 decade ago

Try Panoxyl, it was recommended to me by my dermatologist and it really works. It is only about $6-$8 dollars and they sell it at Walmart. I have tried everything including Proactiv and this is the only think that cleared me up. It worked for me by the end of day 4. It is awesome and I would not use anything else.

Here is a picture of what I am talking about:

http://www.addmypics.com/show.php?img=182_pan.jpg

• 1 decade ago

there's no real 'quick fix' to get rid of acne but it's better to start now.

-start a face hygiene routine: cleanse your face with an acne fighting cleanser morning and night

-apply a cream to your face overnight: use one with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, one product that works for me is OXY 5% benzoyl peroxide

-change your pillowcase, stop touching your face,drink alot of water, exercise, use sunscreen, avoid oily lotions etc, or go to a dermotologist as soon as possible they can prescribe you a cream the same day as your appointment

good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.