Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

McCain's assault on Ortega's staff member. What do you think of his emotional stability.?

Sen Cochran stated that Sen McCain pushed a member of Pres Daniel's Ortega's assistants while on a diplomatic mission.In fact Sen Cochran himself was assaulted by McCain on the floor of the Senate. In addition McCain verbally and perhaps physically assaulted wife Cindy, and called her a ****. He needs benzodiazepine sleeping medications. too. This furious temper may be a consecuence of his imprisonment in Vietnam. How do you feel about McCain's stability to be President of the United States. Those who support him please comment too. Personally, I am scared.

Source New York Times.

Best Answer

Apparently he had a bad temper all of his life. In school, they called him "McNasty"

• ATJ

Cochran is an a?? hole and everyone knows that he has been accusing him of this anger issue since 1980. No-one else that was there saw such action it's amazing it comes up now he just wants to belittle McCain. Anyone that knows Cochran knows you take what he says with a grain of salt. Amazing the press that was there and there is no pictures. If it was to have happen I doubt he would have gone after a staff member he would have given an a?? kicking to Ortega the murdering dictator and did you check out the year this happened you were probably in diapers!!! I think it's great he is strong minded and says whats on his mind not like that Howdy Doody Obama!!!!

• Draco

Talk about a whole lot of INNUENDO and distortion, you've hit a new high, even for an Obamabot.

You want to know fear? Imagine Obama answering the WHite House phone at 2:00 am and being told China just invaded Taiwan. He has SECONDS to make a decision as Commander in Chief and NO time to consult advisers.

Since he has NO experience to base a decision on, he makes an "oooops" and were in a nuclear confrontation, we may not win.

McCain is about as raw as you can get, much like Teddy Roosevelt and he DEFINITELY tells it like it is.

Quit with the smearing about physically abusing his wife........

thats low even for one of "you".

I don't know if this story is true or not, but one of the things I love about McCain is his zero torture policy. However, if this story is true, I don't think McCain should be President. As much as I think he's a good republicain candidate (I'm democrat, and he seems like someone I can live with for the next four years, which is saying a lot), we need someone who can handle a ton of pressure, and it looks like McCain needs help instead of power.

Source: New York Times ?

That says it all. They have no credibility at all, other than to provide the Obamabots with misinformation, very similar to Obamas web site.

The democrats seem to think that's OK for Howard Dean to have a temper. After all they did make him head of the democrat party. Maybe it's a good thing to have a president with some gun-ho! It gets things accomplished! So what you complaining about?

in case you prefer to be technical it exchange right into a contravention by using fact it did no longer answer the question asked. of direction the very question itself exchange right into a contravention by using fact it exchange into no longer a question in basic terms a fact badly disguised as a question. do exactly no longer answer anymore questions that are phrased in the type of way and you may desire to be superb.

McCain Backer's Firm Pleaded Guilty To Funding NarcoTerrorist Group AUC In Colombia

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/02/mccain-fu...

AUC is the number 34 at the foreign terrorist groups in the american list: http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/fs/2002/12535.htm

McCain visited president Uribe this week at Colombia: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7484775.stm

Narcopresident Uribe: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB131/inde...

McCocaine?

More info: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB217/inde...

Think about it well whom you go to vote for. Don´t complain then if american people become again as an objective of the terrorism in the future because this kind of relationships.

This sounds like a bunch of negative Propoganda..is this for real?'

Thanks for the info..do you have a source?

I like John McCain..and dislike the othe guy running

I think that it would be a grave mistake for us to elect someone with a known anger problem to be our President. He would not be a good person to have making upper level decisions.