Where can a person get help with rent or help with paying rent? I lost my job and now I can't pay rent! : (

I am a smart person and I used to work at a marketing company in Las Vegas but last month I lost my job and I havent been able to pay rent for the second month now. I have 2 little girls and I am afraid that i might have to move to another entire state to live with reletives. I would do just about anything else to... show more I am a smart person and I used to work at a marketing company in Las Vegas but last month I lost my job and I havent been able to pay rent for the second month now. I have 2 little girls and I am afraid that i might have to move to another entire state to live with reletives. I would do just about anything else to get this fixed. I've searched around on the net a little but I wanst able to find the help I need in the time I need it. Please let me know if you have found anything that is helpful in this subject. I will check the answers from time to time to see what everyone says.

thanks!!!